Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Weepies


I'm sorry to the many few or none that have looked at my blog in the past week and seen no new posts.  I have been "busy".  So my post today is for a band called The Weepies.  I actually personally discovered the weepies a long time ago but today as i sat listening to them and reading about them I felt that they deserved to be my post.  The Weepies have a cool story the band is mainly Deb Talan and Steven Tannen if you check out both of their names you will see that they both have their own music careers under those names.  Steven and Deb met in 2001 at one of Steve's shows.  They became friends and started playing together.  They found that their music fit perfectly together just as their lives did and they got married.  They have since released three cds under the band name The Weepies.  In 2007 The Weepies added a new band member when Deb gave birth to a baby boy.  The Weepies music is soothing and melodic-al if you find your self stressed pop in any one of The Weepies releases and you will find yourself feeling much more relaxed.  The reason why this band made it onto my blog is not only because of their music but also because if I were to ever have a music career this is the way I would want to go.  Check them please..... The Weepies 

P.S. check out this music video of one of thier songs.   Word Spins Madly On

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

The world spins madly on ALWAYS reminds me of my senior year. I love the Weepies, I think they are an amazing band!