Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rogue Wave

Holy Cow it has been soo long since i posted on here sorry.  I am just gonna jump right into it.  It snowed this las weekend and when the seasons change usually my music taste changes with it. When its summer time im really into up beat hip hopy / pop rocky music.  Now that it is colder and snowy the music i usually choose to listen to is more mellow.  So lately I have gotten back into a band called Rogue Wave, thanks to a friend of mine, and thanks to a recent movie called Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.  Rogue Wave plays pretty chill music and some of it can be very pretty.  I suggest you check out my favorite song, eyes, to see if you feel the same way about them as I do, which is feelings of AWESOMENESSSS.  Enjoi!
Check this link i dont think its the official music video but whatevs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTzMjBpxGE
p.s. heres a picture of an actual rogue wave.


2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Send me some Rogue Wave - I can't wait for you to come to Ohio - bring your bright blue skinnies from Wet Seal.

Tiffany and Justin said...

Hey Mike! How fun that I found your blog!!! How are you? I hope things are fabulous!!